- Any incumbent Board Member must declare that they will seek re-election at the July board meeting, approved by the Board and recorded in the minutes of the meeting by the Secretary.
- Any interested candidate must complete the nomination form which will be available by the first Monday in August.
- The nomination form will include the candidate’s name, 10 spots for sponsor member signatures but will require a minimum of five (5) members in good standing to sign the nomination form.
- Nomination form must be received by the Secretary by the last Monday in August.
- The slate of interested incumbents, candidates and the voting process instructions shall be posted on the Men’s Club website, in the clubhouse and in the men’s locker room fourteen (14) days prior to the scheduled election.
- Absentee or paper ballots will be available upon request from the Secretary.
- The election will be held by online survey available from any computer connected to the internet. For convenience of the members, a link will be available on the computer in the men’s locker room to vote. The election period will be at least fourteen (14) days. Absentee and/or paper ballots must be postmarked by the date of the election and received by the Secretary within 7 days of the election.
- The Secretary shall announce the results of the election at the October Board meeting. The results will be published immediately following the meeting.